Version 2.6.5 updates PeakTrace licensing, and fixes a bug which would leave a copy of the vector sequence file in a folder when a chromatogram was opened from that folder using Windows Explorer with Chromas already running. These extra ‘Chromas.vs’ files can be deleted.
Version 2.6.4 keeps Chromas open if the user tries to exit while a PeakTrace batch operation is still in progress.
Version 2.6.3 has the following changes:
- Fixed a command-line bug which opened the first file twice if a switch was used.
- Fixed missing colors on the color selection buttons until clicked.
- Added automatic detection of the longest reading frame for translation display.
- Duplicated the vector removal setting in the main settings dialog.
- Added trimming options to batch conversion.
- Added a reverse+complement button in addition to the menu and shortcut commands.
Version 2.6.2 fixed a potential crash on exiting the program.
Version 2.6.1 was a minor update which improved handling of corrupt files, fixed help display from network drives, added scrolling with the left/right arrow keys, and added parallel PeakTrace processing for paid users.
Version 2.6 introduced PeakTrace functionality which can significantly increase the length of usable sequence extracted from your ABI sequencing reactions.
Version 2.5.1 fixed a potential security issue with .ab1 files which contain no sequence.
Version 2.5.0 was a major revision with the following changes:
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Unicode character set for internationalization.
- Improved handling of .ab1 and .scf files.
- Added FASTQ export format.
- Added ZTR format and removed support for legacy MegaBace format.
- Improved vector sequence database.